Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am up early because I didn't have to go to work so I slept all night .....nothing like waking up feeling great.

I think California is in for a VERY wet Winter......
I don't drive my toys in the rain unless I have to. .....which means a lot of looking and wishing. ......

That was some story yesterday Rani. I sure am glad you are ok!

yea ...wont be going over there any time soon.

the good thing is my dad's car has power locks and locks the doors when you put it in gear automatically, but the downside is my dad's car stands out like a sore thumb in the ghetto area. lol

I have to say I learned something.

I have to admit ....I don't like fall ....when all the leaves fall off the trees, it gets grey and depressing. And when I get depressed the only cure is to get some ice cream and eat it while sitting on the driver seat of a non-running mopar like my demon. :???:

Drove tt yesterday around the house, it stopped before it went in the pond! LOL

Brakes work now, lol, seems to run fine, do you remember if the gas guage worked?

I am so mad at myself that I never finished that truck. I am so glad it is working out for you. That makes me feel better about it.

I like Ice cream....can you tell?

anyone who knows right from wrong will know that ice cream is right . :D

The state fair is on now and a guy who sells the grape ice cream is always there. Its actually purple and tastes great.

-
Back