Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
But by the time it's shipped to you, it's not fresh any more... :BangHead:
It's usually delivered from either the local grocery or a fairly local distribution facility - in refrigerated trucks, like within 15-20 miles. Not sure if all services are available outside the cities.

It's usually delivered from either the local grocery or a fairly local distribution facility - in refrigerated trucks, like within 15-20 miles. Not sure if all services are available outside the cities.
And according to what I have researched, with a Prime account it will be free next day delivery. :thumbsup:

I also like to pick my own produce, not get just whatever the worker feels like giving me...

I will always shop for food at a local store or farm stand for freshness and my pickiness...

I dont know if there is a Whole Foods near you guys, BUT it is VERY expensive! One in Dal Mar, One in Solana Beach, gives you an idea who they are targeting.

I dont know if there is a Whole Foods near you guys, BUT it is VERY expensive! One in Dal Mar, One in Solana Beach, gives you an idea who they are targeting.

They have Whole Foods near me...

Yes, expensive... I can get most similar items at other local stores cheaper...

I also like to pick my own produce, not get just whatever the worker feels like giving me...

I will always shop for food at a local store or farm stand for freshness and my pickiness...
Yes, and most people still will, all I'm saying is that the business is growing like crazy.

What did I end up doing with the big car day? Well, I got my starter bolts so I cleaned up one of my starter cores.

D6A23472-0ABC-42DE-AD1B-E58735EEC1EB (1).jpg

IMG_8538.JPG

well - off to the Mass. RMV to give them my hard earned $$... 6.25% sales tax, $75 for a new title and $20 per ton of trailer weight -- flippin' thieves..

so, do I really need a 3/4 ton? trailer is 3000.. car is 3050 - my 1500 has a tow rating of 7500, that leaves me 1450.. add in a generator and some tools etc... even if you call it 1000lbs worth of "etc" stuff - I would still have an "unused" 500lbs or so of towing capacity left... or is that pushing it too close?
As someone who has towed a **** ton and who has a cdl, I advise against trying to tow that kind of weight with a half ton. Powerwiae you'd be fine but weight wise the gap is too much

@ScampMike if it was my call, I'd find an 89 ram 350 Cummins. We have one that my grandfather ordered new, it has pulled no joke 22.5 tons plus the trailer without any problems . Thing is almost 30 years old, never had a wrench taken to the engine or transmissions except to do routine stuff like belts, oils, clutch etc.

@ScampMike if it was my call, I'd find an 89 ram 350 Cummins. We have one that my grandfather ordered new, it has pulled no joke 22.5 tons plus the trailer without any problems . Thing is almost 30 years old, never had a wrench taken to the engine or transmissions except to do routine stuff like belts, oils, clutch etc.
yea - like Tim said though - an 89 anything out this way is very likely going to need a bit of rust repair..

-
Back