Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There is a silverado in Coos Bay Oregon.
Nice truck where did you find it. Coos Bay.LOL

Mike if your not in a rush. I can check to see what runs thru the dealer auction down here.

hey, they are a Caddo after all :thumbsup:

I was looking for years for a decent 58 Coupe Deville for my dad. He had one and loved it. Whenever we went to a car show he would try to find one. I finally found one almost the twin to his about a month after he passed away.

I was looking for years for a decent 58 Coupe Deville for my dad. He had one and loved it. Whenever we went to a car show he would try to find one. I finally found one almost the twin to his about a month after he passed away.
it never fails.. not the same thing, but as soon as I finished selling the running gear out of my Firebird - I found a couple of decent vehicles the stuff would have fit into and made for a great hotrod..

Ah, it is so nice to stand out on the deck and look down the across the valley to the ridge on the other side of the river valley 1.5 miles away. I can't wait until this thing is done!

Deck view.jpg

Man the auctioneer on the Mecum Portland auction is pretty obnoxious... (around f219) He's knocking how low some of the bids are... He should just focus on getting the most for it and moving on...

-
Back