Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
are there any diesel engines to absolutely stay away from?
Yes stay away from
6.2 chevy
duramax
Ford 6.0
Ford 6.4

The good diesels
7.3 Powerstroke
Any Cummins engine except the new Nissan(engine is fine, the rest of the truck sucks)

Cleaned up ok.
DSC01578.JPG

DSC01579.JPG

I still have to move parts into it, actually noticed yesterday the other small one I bought is also a Filco, but much older. This one prob cost me more in gas then the price (20)

I still have to move parts into it, actually noticed yesterday the other small one I bought is also a Filco, but much older. This one prob cost me more in gas then the price (20)
Where are you find these things man?

All over, this one was Craigslist the other small one flea bay. I have time to do look around.
Keith ever been to the sight and sound theater? That's where I picked it up from, actually sounds like a interesting show they walk animals through the audience for plays like Noah.

I did pick this up for parts on the other that are rotted, now this ones shipping was more than the machine trough Fastenalls quote, but not horrible well worth it to me after I take what I want I will sell the rest of it individually prob pay for both and more.
s-l1600.jpg

Boy This place is going crazy....see what happens when I am not here. I am catching up on a conversation

Hey hoppy. I decided to take your list idea and give it a shot

All over, this one was Craigslist the other small one flea bay. I have time to do look around.
Keith ever been to the sight and sound theater? That's where I picked it up from, actually sounds like a interesting show they walk animals through the audience for plays like Noah.
Never been there, but might apply for a job there. I think they are looking for a maintenance manager...

-
Back