Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I see the Jones family has one too... :D
That's my neighbor Joel. He's the guy who had the '69 Camaro that he sold and picked up a 2017 Camaro SS convertible to replace it. I don't think I have seen him use his deck more than 3 times in the last year and a half.

At least 2 of the other neighbors up on the right have already hit my deck guys up for estimates...LOL! :D

Jeez.

My wife and daughter are at the school dance recital. My wife told me when they left that they would be home around 9:30 pm.

9:05 pm she sends me this text...

"Looks like 12 more numbers before we get home."

I reply...

"Well, that's completely useless information. I know there are 60 mins in an hour, but I have no idea how many minutes there are in a "number".

What time do you expect to be home?"

:BangHead:

Jeez.

My wife and daughter are at the school dance recital. My wife told me when they left that they would be home around 9:30 pm.

9:05 pm she sends me this text...

"Looks like 12 more numbers before we get home."

I reply...

"Well, that's completely useless information. I know there are 60 mins in an hour, but I have no idea how many minutes there are in a "number".

What time do you expect to be home?"

:BangHead:
it used to take me about 15 minutes to get through a "number"... but 12 of 'em!? I would never even FIND home!! :lol:

it used to take me about 15 minutes to get through a "number"... but 12!? I would never even FIND home!! :lol:
That was my first thought when I read the text..."Jeez, I wont see you until next Tuesday if you stay for 12 "numbers"!

-
Back