Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Keefer, lol your a proud papa when you post I put valve extenders on!:rofl::rofl:
I am pretty happy with them wheel covers:thumbsup: and the valves did not reach.:( I use my build thread like a log of everything I do. Couldn't tell you how many times I go back and read if people ask what I did. I don't remember all the details...

Have to dismantle my tool box today. I had a drawer slide come apart. Going to have to unload and pull 3 or 4 drawers out to get to where the slide is mounted inside. Then track down a Matco man and see if I can get one. I haven't dealt with a Matco guy in this area.

Man going out with posi Ron is always interesting, got the cabinet then waffle house then Harbor freight for him, then Airgas to get a bottle for his welder then of course the beer store, all in about 5 hours fast for here.
We asked the guy at airweld if he needed a adapter for his HF mig, the answer was no, guess what we need one, I will pick it up when I get the Sun paint today in a bit.

DSC01577.JPG

Man going out with posi Ron is always interesting, got the cabinet then waffle house then Harbor freight for him, then Airgas to get a bottle for his welder then of course the beer store, all in about 5 hours fast for here.
We asked the guy at airweld if he needed a adapter for his HF mig, the answer was no, guess what we need one, I will pick it up when I get the Sun paint today in a bit.

View attachment 1715057982
adapter for what?

Cool should have a dist in the mail today to do a 100% mopar resto on, glad I have been grabbing the nos parts as I see them.

Went to go put the new power window motor on the window regulator and the dang regulator spring snapped. One piece after another with this thing. Luckily can get just the the spring. I'm tired of messin with it. lol

sounds like the firechicken!
Lol, I need to get the window in the hole. The weather strips glue on so you have one shot to get them right and need to adjust the widow and gasket placement together. So I'm on hold. lol And waiting rod lock rock clips etc for the doors because all that stuff was hanging loose in the doors.

-
Back