Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lol, I need to get the window in the hole. The weather strips glue on so you have one shot to get them right and need to adjust the widow and gasket placement together. So I'm on hold. lol And waiting rod lock rock clips etc for the doors because all that stuff was hanging loose in the doors.
it really is a good thing you're NOT restoring that car... :D

Lol, I need to get the window in the hole. The weather strips glue on so you have one shot to get them right and need to adjust the widow and gasket placement together. So I'm on hold. lol And waiting rod lock rock clips etc for the doors because all that stuff was hanging loose in the doors.
Sounds like the doors on my 69. Morning all. "all hanging loose" and missing parts.

it really is a good thing you're NOT restoring that car... :D
Lol, I told him better to get that stuff working because the inside lock mechanism wasn't working. He has no key for the cylinders, and they didn't want to buy a $30 lock set. If the door some how got locked there would be no way into the door other then trying to get the door panel off with the door closed. Not always possible without destroying it.

Lol, I told him better to get that stuff working because the inside lock mechanism wasn't working. He has no key for the cylinders, and they didn't want to buy a $30 lock set. If the door some how got locked there would be no way into the door other then trying to get the door panel off with the door closed. Not always possible without destroying it.
as with any project - the big stuff is usually somewhat easy, it's the little things that'll kill ya

That and I didn't want him to be able to get locked in the car with no way out. The power locks sometimes work. lol

For a Saturday I am. Got a couple cool metal signs yesterday, let me get a pic and post........
........................................................................waiting...............................................................................

Of course the latest Windows 10 update has made it impossible to upload pictures from my phone to my PC! Crap....

working on it, Why O Why do the **** with something that works well until it does not anymore!!!!!!!!!!

finally

20170617_56.jpg

20170617_57.jpg

20170617_57.jpg

-
Back