Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
he lives not far from here - he's a class A asshole

Go TP and egg his house.... :mob:

TP.jpg

The only way to retry someone after a hung jury, is with evidence not presented at original trial.

The only way to retry someone after a hung jury, is with evidence not presented at original trial.

They just declared a hung jury, but prosecution will try again...

Hopefully the prosecutor will get it right this time... (Learn from their mistakes....)

They just declared a hung jury, but prosecution will try again...

Hopefully the prosecutor will get it right this time... (Learn from their mistakes....)
It does seem justice in this country goes to the ones who can afford it.

Oh boy, here comes the Cosby side slandering the court employees....

He's such a victim.... Boo Hoo Hoo.... Wah, wah, wah, my panties are twisted....

exterior is done except for the Plymouth emblem on the trunk lid.

View attachment 1715058012

When I see this it takes me right back to 1975, it looks perfect! By the way I like the bumpers that can actually take a bump, and they blend in to the styling very well. I wish there was a car today with bumpers that wouldn't get damaged so easily. Last one I had with "real" bumpers was an '87 Crown Vic, I loved that car.

When I see this it takes me right back to 1975, it looks perfect! By the way I like the bumpers that can actually take a bump, and they blend in to the styling very well. I wish there was a car today with bumpers that wouldn't get damaged so easily. Last one I had with "real" bumpers was an '87 Crown Vic, I loved that car.

Hey David. They had a real nice 68 Fury convert at the cruise last night. I got some pictures to show you, but I need about 15 minutes to resize and post them... B5 blue inside and out....

Well made it back, air gas was closed which is prob a good thing noticed on the regulator box it was a oxy one, stopped at HF and got the right one. The paint is a freaking perfect match for the tester.

:thankyou:
Only thing not there to get it back to original are the adhesive molding strips that were on the side body lines. They may eventfully re-appear IF I find the right ones or really close.

:thankyou:
Only thing not there to get it back to original are the adhesive molding strips that were on the side body lines. They may eventfully re-appear IF I find the right ones or really close.

Oh I forgot about that small detail from '75. Would be cool to find, you know it's out there somewhere, but where? is the question

-
Back