Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh I forgot about that small detail from '75. Would be cool to find, you know it's out there somewhere, but where? is the question
I have the originals, but have not figured any way to restore them...yet. I do have a few ideas, but would be a lot of work. We'll see. Not a huge priority at the moment.

Woo-hoo I lost 4.8 lbs this week. Just by not eating junk...cut out Gatorade, bread, sugar. Ate lots of fruit, vegetables and protein. I never went hungry. It helps that my job is not sedentary because I don't like forced exercise. Sundays I can "cheat."

Woo-hoo I lost 4.8 lbs this week. Just by not eating junk...cut out Gatorade, bread, sugar. Ate lots of fruit, vegetables and protein. I never went hungry. It helps that my job is not sedentary because I don't like forced exercise. Sundays I can "cheat."

Good job!!! :thumbsup:

Went to go put the new power window motor on the window regulator and the dang regulator spring snapped. One piece after another with this thing. Luckily can get just the the spring. I'm tired of messin with it. lol

Truly a labor of love.
Hang in I'm sure the end is in sight.

I have the originals, but have not figured any way to restore them...yet. I do have a few ideas, but would be a lot of work. We'll see. Not a huge priority at the moment.
Correction, looking through my remainders in the garage... only saved one as an example of what I needed...

So Cosby considers a hung jury a "success"... Doesn't that read that he's really guilty... If you think a "tie" is a win, then you are guilty...

If you are innocent, then only a win is a win....

If your 80 years old and just beat spending the rest of your life in jail, then I guess it's a win to him..

Post up a pick. Someone may have a helpful idea.
I can do that...It's about 15/16 wide and the profile is 1/4" high in the center. Black and chrome. Was thinking I could have redone the chrome with foil tape, but apparently I scrapped all but one piece. Although, if I figure out something that works -good chance I could get more in same condition as mine for little ,or nada if someone is doing a part out.I think its about 15ft per side, points at both ends.

2017-06-17 15.59.18.jpg

2017-06-17 15.57.54.jpg

I can do that...It's about 15/16 wide and the profile is 1/4" high in the center. Black and chrome. Was thinking I could have redone the chrome with foil tape, but apparently I scrapped all but one piece. Although, if I figure out something that works -good chance I could get more in same condition as mine for little ,or nada if someone is doing a part out.I think its about 15ft per side, points at both ends.

Is that the factory trim or auto zone.

View attachment 1715058148

View attachment 1715058149

I believe it was factory. But years ago, I think you could buy the same thing or very similar aftermarket. Not finding the pattern and most of what I see available is flat.

That's the factory K5 option side molding. You can get pretty close with aftermarket universal adhesive body line side molding.

Here's my old Valiant that I did with the aftermarket universal molding...

Valiant.jpg

Trim-Guard makes a 7/8" universal molding that's close and Dawn Enterprises does too.

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.gif

s-l500.jpg

-
Back