Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey guys, My PCV install did not go well, the area it needs to be, the vacuum source, on the manifold is problematic. Have to rethink it a Little.

Have had two major knee injuries, surgeries and a torn rotator cuff, I've never had to turn that down before. The pain of this is off the charts compared to any of those. It literally hurts to breath , walking, standing, laying, sitting, pretty much any change of position results in severe spasms.
With over 30 years of severe back pain, I can relate. There is no pain I've ever experienced that comes close. It's like you've been run through with a rusty sword with barbs that likes to twist randomly just to run up the intensity scale. There is nothing that relieves it, just makes it slightly less intolerable.

With over 30 years of severe back pain, I can relate. There is no pain I've ever experienced that comes close. It's like you've been run through with a rusty sword with barbs that likes to twist randomly just to run up the intensity scale. There is nothing that relieves it, just makes it slightly less intolerable.
Honestly that actually makes me feel a tad better. I thought it was just me being a whimp

No. Hernias are usually rectum related. Like your large intestine pushing out of your butthole.

You can also have a herniated disc in your back where the disc bulges put away from its location in the spine.

Mine is a lumbar muscle strain with a tear across the muscle.
Not quite. A hernia is not rectum related. It is a tear in the abdominal muscle wall that can let the bowel protrude. A severe one is like this...

abdominal-hernia-pictures-2.jpg

Honestly that actually makes me feel a tad better. I thought it was just me being a whimp
No wimp at all. Severe back pain is like nothing else. I've lost weeks from work in the past when a disc slipped and have had pain severe enough to make me think if it didn't end I'd be wiling to end my life just to make it stop.

you need a 1" carb spacer with a port
What do you base that on? There is no reason that the pressure within the manifold would be different with a spacer or not. Pressure is pressure within the manifold no matter where you tap it.

My Eddy carb has the PCV port built into the base.

What do you base that on? There is no reason that the pressure within the manifold would be different with a spacer or not. Pressure is pressure within the manifold no matter where you tap it.

My Eddy carb has the PCV port built into the base.
easier

That the dude that's pregnant from an alien that's in The National Inquirer
Alien, hernia...the National Inquirer doesn't care...as long as something is coming out. Let's call it an "alien" since hernia doesn't sell papers.

-
Back