Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yay! Saturday night Pizza!

White veggie with black olives, mushrooms and meatball...

Saturday pizza FD.jpg

I am just here.......because.......................................................................?

Morning Chris and Mark, humid here today and a line of t storms later, actually still need the rain here.

Ok I know it's a Sunday and it's early, I probably shouldn't be watching BBC money on tv but they just mentioned something that is interesting.....

They said that China is the largest holder of US debt. We already knew that.

However, China isn't doing as hot as they seem. Their debt to GDP is almost 200%. They just had their credit rating dropped again.

So BBC said that China could potentially call in US debt payments, but that's only net them so much. Ultimately what the guy on BBC said is that the US may be in long term trouble as China is essentially propping the US economy up and if China defaults, a global depression is imminent

That has been going on for a while with China that is one reason Trump is light footed near him, they also own a good chunk of the US gold reserves.

saw that on news you flooded out also?
yep. We got 4 inches of rain in less than 30 minutes no joke

That has been going on for a while with China that is one reason Trump is light footed near him, they also own a good chunk of the US gold reserves.

That is one of the by products of printing to much money.
Yep, my uneducated , no expert opinion: full on financial depression world wide in the next 10 years.

-
Back