Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dam hope it goes away Tike.
Do have this one coming for parts need the topper and the housing for the gauges on the left, might as well take the whole thing then sell the extra parts if they work.
s-l1600.jpg

Picked up paint for them the other day at Sherman Williams, could only get a gallon really just need a qt, guy cut me a killer deal and he gave me so he gave me qt cans to store the rest in, The guy I get dist parts from wants 2 qts of it from me so It will be free basically, It will be a trade for door stickers. Yes I am a ***!

Picked up paint for them the other day at Sherman Williams, could only get a gallon really just need a qt, guy cut me a killer deal and he gave me so he gave me qt cans to store the rest in, The guy I get dist parts from wants 2 qts of it from me so It will be free basically, It will be a trade for door stickers. Yes I am a ***!
making $$ just for showing up!

How is that being an ***?

I trust the truck but at 10 or 12 MPG it would cost to much, might see if he would fastenall it been listed for months, bet 40 would take it.

Ron asked me the other day if he can spray his here, I actually really do not want to deal with it. If he wants to do the clean up and bubble it go for it then, lots of work on that to do.

-
Back