Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
at the bottom of his posts - hello??? :wtf:

Where da link

IMG_1601.PNG

so much for how "smart" those dang things are...
I think mine showed signatures in landscape mode, but I know it cuts them in 'portrait'. And that's all I've had for a while since the gyro died and the screen won't rotate. :(

I think mine showed signatures in landscape mode, but I know it cuts them in 'portrait'. And that's all I've had for a while since the gyro dies and the screen won't rotate. :(
Well I'll be ....

Mornin gents, little cloudy here today, mid 80s. Should be a nice day to brush hog the back pasture. YA.

I'm OK. I couldn't breathe last weekend and ended up going to the emergency room. I keep telling them it's stress from work and ribs so sore I can't take a deep breathe. The monitor is overkill in my mind

Why are they monitoring your mind???

Hey hoppy, my ten year estimate may end up sooner than that

Official warns Illinois finances in 'massive crisis mode'

@halifaxhops

Yep, they are in bad shape... Even talking about cancelling selling the lottery here... (They would probably mis-use the money anyway...)

I have already lost two parts of my family to moving out of state to get rid of the high taxes, and they want to raise the taxes more... I have more family planning to move out of state soon also....

Kinda makes me wonder why I moved back if they are all bugging out....

Yep, they are in bad shape... Even talking about cancelling selling the lottery here... (They would probably mis-use the money anyway...)

I have already lost two parts of my family to moving out of state to get rid of the high taxes, and they want to raise the taxes more... I have more family planning to move out of state soon also....

Kinda makes me wonder why I moved back if they are all bugging out....

Your welcome to run for Indiana at the moment

I can be in Indiana in less than an hour... (If traffic is not backed up..)

I'm 3.5 hours south of Chicago

First the floods

Then a boil water advisory

Then no water at all

Now no power.

It's the apocalypse!!!!!!!

-
Back