Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good evening folks!

Happy Father's Day to those of you who are Dads! My daughter gave me these new signs for the garage as my FD gift...

FD signs.jpg

Man I hate Chinese junk! I got valve extenders from NAPA the other day to make them long enough for my wheel covers. Well I drove the car earlier today and didn't notice, but just about an our ago I had one tire low and another completely flat! :wtf: :mad:
Now the problem is if NAPA has junk, who will have any better?:BangHead:

Man I hate Chinese junk! I got valve extenders from NAPA the other day to make them long enough for my wheel covers. Well I drove the car earlier today and didn't notice, but just about an our ago I had one tire low and another completely flat! :wtf: :mad:
metal ones?

You might have to bite the bullet and take it to a tire shop to have proper long valve stems installed.

A while ago, I had a 65 Newport with factory hub caps. Put in long valve stems so I could fill them easier. Well the dang hub caps would turn on the wheel and break off the stem. Steel wheels, flex must have caused that.

Hey DDaddy, you think those wheels with the LBP will measure out the same?

That ain't happening. At least not of the same ones. All four removed immediately.
I'd have done the same thing.

I never liked valve stem extenders, they almost always leak to some degree. :(

-
Back