Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks for the info on wheels. What a pain in the butt. Im pretty sure what I ordered will be good. Just need to get the tires ironed out.
The wheels should be just fine, just don't push the tire width too much and you will be good.

:thumbsup:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I still have the 2" rear spring shackles that will increase the rear ride height around 1-1.5" that were on my car before I got the SS springs. I will give them to you if you want them.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I still have the 2" rear spring shackles that will increase the rear ride height around 1-1.5" that were on my car before I got the SS springs. I will give them to you if you want them.
That would be great! PM me:thumbsup:

Hey folks!

Fantastic weather here today! It's actually been great for almost a week now. Summer came early with the 12-yo boy swimming with his buddies all day already. Usually not swimming temp before midsummer.

You get any of that rain yesterday it was pretty wild here. We are good for a while now.

Freaking mess around here Halifax actually made the news someone's mobile home floated off part of the foundation! I had to get 2" here in a hour. I got caught driving in it and actually had to stop could not see anything, then at the Post Office the car almost got hit when the flagpole came off the roof! Harley must have freaked out in the car!

To bad your not closer I have a hvac license and can buy Freon.

Dad has his still and I already have two full 30 pound tanks of r134. I didn't think to see if he has the fittings to hook his tools up to it.

-
Back