Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I originally built the whole house. Who can afford to pay a contractor? Would be a 30 grand job. For the closet job.
I hear ya - if you got the chops to get 'er done - why the hell not!!? How are the building codes out there? I know here, just replacing a water heater requires a permit..

I hear ya - if you got the chops to get 'er done - why the hell not!!? How are the building codes out there? I know here, just replacing a water heater requires a permit..
Kind of fudging the permit. Really just repairing what was there already. Just now instead of the flat roof that I built originally, it will have a nice gabled roof, of course it is taller .

I'm good enough at math to know how unlikely it is.... but the payoff if you did get lucky is worth it. i drop one dollar on a quick pick every Wed and Sat. $104 per year is cheap way to dream..

Thanks for reminding me...I started playing Mega Millions and Powerball...just 2 tickets each drawing, it is fun and compared to my other vice, Mopar ownership, the cost is negligible! Anyway just looked up the winning numbers and I got the moneyball! Fun to win a few bucks and I keep visualizing winning the jackpot, it doesn't hurt anyone.

Thanks for reminding me...I started playing Mega Millions and Powerball...just 2 tickets each drawing, it is fun and compared to my other vice, Mopar ownership, the cost is negligible! Anyway just looked up the winning numbers and I got the moneyball! Fun to win a few bucks and I keep visualizing winning the jackpot, it doesn't hurt anyone.
I had 4 friends that had a coalition trying to win the Lotto. Every week, each would put up 100 dollars, that is 500 a week. 2Grand a month. Never won anything meaningful.

:rofl:
Kind of fudging the permit. Really just repairing what was there already. Just now instead of the flat roof that I built originally, it will have a nice gabled roof, of course it is taller .
nice
No what are they going for???

I may have to sell one or two...
anywhere from 700-900 open, 1000 plus with a suregrip

a little cooler will hold a six pack..
Speaking of drinking, Last weekend the wife and I met the neighbors at our new "Single Speed Brewery" downtown. I was pleased that they had Cedar Ridge Bourbon on the cocktail menu. A couple of us had a glass or two. It was good!

I wanted to post so bad, but held back to take it easy on the poor little 16 year old.... :BangHead:

I didn't want him to think that we were all ganging up on him.... :mob:

-
Back