Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
so saturday, i think im gonna go pick up a 4x8 sheet of 18 gauge steel to start fixing my dart's floor pans. 35 bucks for the whole sheet

I do see how this thread on a "car" forum has over 1 million hits! And almost 150K posts. Its all nonsense! Keep it up guys:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Why be mean to a kid?
I know it's way too early to declare victory but I don't know why I took so long to realize I can lose some weight. Especially living by myself and having an active job. Just ate a HUGE place of watermelon with some feta cheese and balsamic syrup, you feel full and it's only 200 calories. Maybe that combination sounds weird but it is really good.

I liked how you made up for lost time... :lol:

Well I did hold back for a little while...

But when you list it for sale for 10 k after admitting that he will really start at 7.5 k... Then goes back to say that he won't sell it for 10 k... Then say that you really don't want to sell it... So why did you post it for sale???

He was just looking for some self validation...

man - 600,000 dollars huh..... MAN!! that's over a half a million... son of *****...

Amazing how things like that happen to worthless douche bag members like me.
Must be Karma.
Meanwhile she just went to work today like it's no big deal.

Why be mean to a kid?
I know it's way too early to declare victory but I don't know why I took so long to realize I can lose some weight. Especially living by myself and having an active job. Just ate a HUGE place of watermelon with some feta cheese and balsamic syrup, you feel full and it's only 200 calories. Maybe that combination sounds weird but it is really good.
you know how it goes on here sometimes - no one knew it was a kid when it took off, and to be honest, he didn't/doesn't sound unintelligent - so you really gotta wonder about that ad - what was/is the point?

did it get out of hand? hell yes - that's why it got shut down. Did he deserve most of the crap he got? hell yes - he was obviously looking for attention - and he got it

did it get out of hand? hell yes - that's why it got shut down. Did he deserve most of the crap he got? hell yes - he was obviously looking for attention - and he got it
Yep. Shame of it is if he really wanted to restore the car, he could have got help here instead of a smackdown. But, he defended one point that is almost unforgivable with the car hobby- Misrepresentation. If he really is 16, he could have even got a break on that -ONCE.

-
Back