Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Refresh my memory
Get the dart done and all bugs worked out for the 100th anniversay of Route 66 in 2026. Then cruise Route 66 from St Louis to LA, then cruise up Pacific Coast Highway to San Francisco, grab Route 50(aka Highway 50), take Route 50 all the way back home to Indiana (i live about 10 miles north of US 50).

I did that with my last tool truck. Flew into Dallas, took a taxi to Denton, picked out a truck and drove it home. I took off at 5 pm and got home around noon the next day. It was an adventure just not too exciting.

Get the dart done and all bugs worked out for the 100th anniversay of Route 66 in 2026. Then cruise Route 66 from St Louis to LA, then cruise up Pacific Coast Highway to San Francisco, grab Route 50(aka Highway 50), take Route 50 all the way back home to Indiana (i live about 10 miles north of US 50).
Now I remember. Sounds like fun. We could meet up but Hell, I'll be dead by then! lol

New wheels!!

20170622_064802.jpg

I was a little surprised that you thought they would come with the wheels - friggin' lugs nuts are expensive these days!
Yeah they are

Now I remember. Sounds like fun. We could meet up but Hell, I'll be dead by then! lol

eh maybe i'll get the dart done early lol my daughter will be 12 that year so I'll be making her go along. I figure it'll take about 3 weeks to cannon ball thru

Yes. Picking wheels is harder then picking a wife!

yep im still trying to decide on the rims for my dart

you might be right, I will look at them as well:thankyou:
its more a visual thing in my opinion. the NITTOs look more like performance tires even though it looks like they are rated the same as the falken's

-
Back