Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I came home early from work because i was wearing heels and i didnt see this stupid grating which had a big gap between the concrete and metal plate. .....it was dark out......

Yea so now my ankle is swollen and i can't go anywhere. :eek:

I came home early from work because i was wearing heels and i didnt see this stupid grating which had a big gap between the concrete and metal plate. .....it was dark out......

Sorry.....

That sucks.

ouch - negative # on the fun scale! it's not broken is it!?

ouch - negative # on the fun scale! it's not broken is it!?
I hope it's not broken but i won't know till i have it looked at. I already have an artifical ankle joint, so the pain is from tendons and muscle thingys around the joint.

Ouch!

Lots of rust free Mopars there too.
Yet another dude flaked out on the wagon, so i might be destined to hold on to it.

I wouldn't budge on the price and he got butt hurt over 50 bucks and flaked, so oh well

After i waited a few days for him ....oh well, go find another valiant wagon lol

Yet another dude flaked out on the wagon, so i might be destined to hold on to it.

I wouldn't budge on the price and he got butt hurt over 50 bucks and flaked, so oh well

After i waited a few days for him ....oh well, go find another valiant wagon lol
Frock him...:lol:

I don't see the big deal in high heels... :realcrazy:

Wear comfortable shoes... :D

man, the back is really on fire today. So bad, I'm literally standing up at work cause sitting hurts. This is gonna take some getting used too

man, the back is really on fire today. So bad, I'm literally standing up at work cause sitting hurts. This is gonna take some getting used too
any issue with the back sucks - I pulled a muscle in mine last weekend - low and to the left.. didn't seem like a big deal - - until Monday morning!! :eek:

any issue with the back sucks - I pulled a muscle in mine last weekend - low and to the left.. didn't seem like a big deal - - until Monday morning!! :eek:
Yeah, i have had 2 major knee injuries and a shoulder injury, none have hurt like this. We took the kids down to the state park last night on the river and i thought i was gonna die on the ride back. its a 90 minute drive.

-
Back