Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I really like it. I can't wait to sit there and talk about life with you brother! LOL

I don't know about code but the lady down the road just built a new house and they will not insure it because she has an entrance like that. ANd the way it is done they will not accept a railing. They are nuts up here...Insurance that is

Yep! Brothers

IMG_2761 (2).jpg

Thanks guys! The scale in the photo is deceiving. The deck is 18' wide and 12' deep. The railing height is a standard 36". The opening to the walk-up basement is 8' wide.

No requirement for a gate across the walk-up since it has white side rails extending to the end, a hand rail going down and a light at the bottom over the slider...

Walk-up.jpg

Evening.

16 ounce ribeye, Texas style chili, baked potato loaded, and a house salad. Hot fudge sundae cake and ice cream for desert!

Thanks guys! The scale in the photo is deceiving. The deck is 18' wide and 12' deep. The railing height is a standard 36". The opening to the walk-up basement is 8' wide.

No requirement for a gate across the walk-up since it has white side rails extending to the end, a hand rail going down and a light at the bottom over the slider...

Looks nice. Code requirements vary . Around here that rail wouldn't pass. 42 inch high. Step rails to lowest point ground level, and a gate as Tyke said.

View attachment 1715059747

-
Back