Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, my wife and daughter are in Ocean City with friends and won't be back until tomorrow night. I'm having some 'me' time with some cold beers, enjoying the new deck and now...

A Hawaiian pizza from the local delivery place! I haven't had one of these in years...

Hawaiian pizza.jpg

So, my wife and daughter are in Ocean City with friends and won't be back until tomorrow night. I'm having some 'me' time with some cold beers, enjoying the new deck and now...

A Hawaiian pizza from the local delivery place! I haven't had one of these in years...

View attachment 1715059780
Hawaiian, The wife's favorite , me not so much. lol

View attachment 1715059780
Love that. pa Pa Murphy's has a "Perfect Pizza" 1/2 Canadian bacon and 1/2 Pepperoni. Perfect!

I didn't want to be the one to say it.
I got enough people here crying that I pick on them.
Thanks Dave
Really? Geez, people have no skin these days. We got one guy in my unit in particular that freaks out and threatens suicide on the littlest things

man - first time this week I slept right to the alarm, I may need my two coffees before I roll out the door.. whew
Cheers, on cup number two and the rain is falling here, not sure what this day will bring but I will keep a smile on and hope for the best :thumbsup:

-
Back