Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man, I am tired. Tired of waking up at 3:30 and not being able to get back to sleep! Too many things on my mind I guess.

Cheers, on cup number two and the rain is falling here, not sure what this day will bring but I will keep a smile on and hope for the best :thumbsup:
roger that - and right back at ya! :thumbsup: - looks like plenty of rain here today too - with a thunder storm chaser

Man, I am tired. Tired of waking up at 3:30 and not being able to get back to sleep! Too many things on my mind I guess.
, Mike, sometimes if I don't do very much threw the day and hit the hay say 10pm, I can't get more then 5 or so hour. days with zero stress and work I think our bodies just are saying it's not tired , had to share.

I hate it when I get into those "sets" - days on end getting up WAY to early - have you actually retired or is it right around the corner?

, Mike, sometimes if I don't do very much threw the day and hit the hay say 10pm, I can't get more then 5 or so hour. days with zero stress and work I think our bodies just are saying it's not tired , had to share.
it's crazy how many days in a row we can go with just 4 or 5 hrs. sleep...

F*ckin' dog woke me up.... :icon_fU:

Tried to let him out, and he went for the kitchen.... :popcorn:

He's trying to con his way into an early breakfast.... - Sorry pal, you're not going to wake me up early and get rewarded with food... :icon_fU: :bs_flag:

I hate it when I get into those "sets" - days on end getting up WAY to early - have you actually retired or is it right around the corner?
Still working on my return to Mac. All the counting 7and boxing is done. Now to get it shipped out.

20170620_085117.jpg

He's trying to con his way into an early breakfast.... - Sorry pal, you're not going to wake me up early and get rewarded with food... :icon_fU: :bs_flag:
smart puppy - gotta give him points for trying!

smart puppy - gotta give him points for trying!

Oh yeah, he's really smart... always trying to con me out of food... :popcorn:

This is my 7th Dalmatian, I'm wise to their tricks... :mob:

I psyche him out and tell him that I know what he's thinking before he thinks it.... :realcrazy:

That would be the cat at our house. I'm suprised he isn't up here bugging me yet. In due time.

it's crazy how many days in a row we can go with just 4 or 5 hrs. sleep...
Not as many as I used to be able to do. I worked third shift thru college. I worked 30 minutes from home but an hour away from campus. Plus I had the guard and rotc. I worked 6 on , 2 off on rotation. I had class 5 days a week. So I'd work 10p to 6a, drive to ROtC immediately after work, that lasted from 7a-9a, I'd sleep for 2 hours, class at 11:30 to 2. Another class from 330 to 6. Slept an hour if I could between classes in the back seat of my truck. Then drove home after class, ate supper and got ready for work. Did that for 2 straight years, I will never do that again. Ever

Not as many as I used to be able to do. I worked third shift thru college. I worked 30 minutes from home but an hour away from campus. Plus I had the guard and rotc. I worked 6 on , 2 off on rotation. I had class 5 days a week. So I'd work 10p to 6a, drive to ROtC immediately after work, that lasted from 7a-9a, I'd sleep for 2 hours, class at 11:30 to 2. Another class from 330 to 6. Slept an hour if I could between classes in the back seat of my truck. Then drove home after class, ate supper and got ready for work. Did that for 2 straight years, I will never do that again. Ever
That's crazy for sure. Good thing you quit that habit. Bad for your health.

I had a friend in college that was in ROTC used to ditch class alot... One day we were walking on campus and his professor came up and said, "I haven't seen you in camouflage class for six weeks..."

He replied, "I'm getting good...."

@memike, coming along nicely on your Valiant I see. My body parts should be in today. Hopefully I can get my Dart back to drive.

-
Back