Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here y'all go in the coffee thread

20264630_10214103442170024_3013157634188374276_n.jpg

Guy's !! another very hot and humid day here in northest Arkansas , will feel like 107 today as Tony heads this way.
hey Mike, he doesn't know me well at all, I only talked to him a handful of times - but if you would/could - please give him my best - I really do wish I had had a chance to talk to him more on here..

Morning gents. Supposed to rain/storm here today. I can keep myself busy inside wiring a dedicated outlet for my son's computer.

hey Mike, he doesn't know me well at all, I only talked to him a handful of times - but if you would/could - please give him my best - I really do wish I had had a chance to talk to him more on here..
I sure will Mike

Thank you sir. Random FYI, or did somebody need a bulb? That is a good chart and is in 'articles-misc' for future reference...
I just saved it for myself and thought I would share it here.

The great memories of adding a four barrel carb and intake and split manifolds 7 years ago, I drove Victoria like this for 5 years and this little 170 /6 shifting three on the tree could sing and cruse at 70 all day, and run a 10.70 1/8 mile, not bad for shifting on the tree with a little slant . what a great little engine

58432_599202720095078_1157430247_n.jpg

The great memories of adding a four barrel carb and intake and split manifolds 7 years ago, I drove Victoria like this for 5 years and this little 170 /6 shifting three on the tree could sing and cruse at 70 all day, and run a 10.70 1/8 mile, not bad for shifting on the tree with a little slant . what a great little engine

View attachment 1715075636
not bad for a 90 hp engine

not bad for a 90 hp engine
I agree, I think it was from the smooth wheel bearings and u-joint to a real good front end, light 7 1/4 and shoes backed off and not dragging, very light car 2.870 I think, hard to remember , and a good light and driver :p

Oh my goodness, I could tell a couple stories about a baby setter my little cousins had :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Harper Valley PTA?
No.

My daughter starts Pre-K next month at a local church that does Pre-k thru 1st grade. We had the pre-start of school year parent teacher student meet and greet last night One of the moms showed up dressed like a pin up girl...wearing a white cut off t-shirt, no bra and lets just say the peaks of the mountains were exposed for all to see...........

-
Back