Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oops

IMG_2326.PNG

are you having these custom made somewhere or is there any place they are available??

now that I am getting in my own place, this is the kind of thing I am fixin to decorate, even though my parents keep saying that my décor ideas are too "manly" but I don't care, I am building a mopar cave :D:D:D:D

I am putting my best 70-2 dart grilles in the living room, one right above the TV and the other as a wall hanging that is very nice on the eye

are you having these custom made somewhere or is there any place they are available??

now that I am getting in my own place, this is the kind of thing I am fixin to decorate, even though my parents keep saying that my décor ideas are too "manly" but I don't care, I am building a mopar cave :D:D:D:D

I am putting my best 70-2 dart grilles in the living room, one right above the TV and the other as a wall hanging that is very nice on the eye
Rainy, you get Dog dish Caps?

Speaking of 70 grilles, the guy I bought my Swiger from had a nos grille for the car and wouldn't throw it in.

-
Back