Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
well about 2 hours, i finally have all my dart photos downloaded back from photobucket and on my build thread

It done got ugly here. Supposed to be 30% for spotty showers. It's a monsoon! Sideways rain, small hail... Sitting in Kmart parking, hoping it lets up a little.
Yeah, the same thing is happening here at work. A really big storm cell popped up over us around 1:30 this afternoon and it's still on top of us. Heavy rain, hail, high winds, and lotsa lightning an thunder. It's dropped over 5" of rain so far and there is a flash flood warning for this area. It's going to make the commute home a real joy. :BangHead:

95 degrees here headed for 100. Overcast from the fires all around us. No sigh of moderation in the weather.
Makes it hard to do body in paint in my driveway---------------have to deliver sold car by end of month.

95 degrees here headed for 100. Overcast from the fires all around us. No sigh of moderation in the weather.
Makes it hard to do body in paint in my driveway---------------have to deliver sold car by end of month.
Painting outside? uughh!

You drink? I have LOTS of water....

Yeah right... :rolleyes:

This is your idea of water... :realcrazy:

Save Water.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone tell me why the pictures I posted in the Wanted car section have been removed? Did I break a rule?

we're mod-less right now - so nope. But I have to say, if they got deleted, you probably did.

Or there was a broken link for the picture...

that happened to me once.... Just once....

-
Back