Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Light on the fender, 71 Right?
Yes and the light if it was on the older ones was round. Notice the louvered hood on the 67 plus the rear window is smaller. They enlarged the rear window in 68 or 69 and the louvered hood ended. I have all kinds of parts for this thing. Including a dash shifter. This is the last one I want to sell but if it goes I will go to my room and cry. But I need to get rid of this stuff.

man - it would be very cool to do a Dodge truck... but I really should be (and am) looking to do a Scamp/Dart looong before I consider anything else...

are you having these custom made somewhere or is there any place they are available??

now that I am getting in my own place, this is the kind of thing I am fixin to decorate, even though my parents keep saying that my décor ideas are too "manly" but I don't care, I am building a mopar cave :D:D:D:D

I am putting my best 70-2 dart grilles in the living room, one right above the TV and the other as a wall hanging that is very nice on the eye
I got these from this guy's store on ebay. Not very expensive and nice quality. Most are available in different colors too.

4406james | eBay

man - it would be very cool to do a Dodge truck... but I really should be (and am) looking to do a Scamp/Dart looong before I consider anything else...
How about a 70 dart that is on a rotisserie. Lots of good parts too.

How about a 70 dart that is on a rotisserie. Lots of good parts too.
LISTENING!!
idioms-10-all-ears-and-eyes.jpg

VERY LITTLE rust. I welded a 4sp hump in. 8.25sure grip. It was a /6 AC car but I have what it takes to make a 4 sp. car

-
Back