Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What up,
My Dash look good enough?

IMG_2668.JPG

IMG_2665.JPG

and what are you doing up??????????? LOL

Same problem as you. Hey did the give you the test where they give you a kids puzzle. The shapes that fit in a board. Then blind fold you and tell you to match the pieces back up in the proper places. I threw that against a wall after about two minutes.

Same problem as you. Hey did the give you the test where they give you a kids puzzle. The shapes that fit in a board. Then blind fold you and tell you to match the pieces back up in the proper places. I threw that against a wall after about two minutes.
Not yet. They really didn't tell me what this therapy/training involves because my Dr. visit ran out of time.

Gotcha. Was pullin' for you getting some good news.

It should be good news...

Even though there is still a little stiffness and pain once in a while, I'm gonna tell them everything is ok so I can get back to work...

I was moving SB engine blocks around in the garage two days ago... It was fine, just a little stiff afterwards which will go away with time and use...

But I'm confident it's good enough to go back to work...

Not yet. They really didn't tell me what this therapy/training involves because my Dr. visit ran out of time.

They test memory. Ask words then a few minutes later ask you what ones they were. Try to get a baseline.
I've been going down hill for a while now. Words don't look right to me. Math forget that.
People I should know i don't always recognize. Sometimes I bounce back and seem like me again. Then there are those other days.

When ya walk in , wack him in the lip."See, all better" LOL

Last time they told me that I couldn't punch anyone...

I'm gonna ask them if that restriction is lifted... (My brother could use a good bust in the chops....) LOL! :D

If they have you look at pictures (ink blots) tell them that, " it looks like standard pattern #4 in the rorschach test, but that's just me...."

-
Back