Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
i just finished dinner. fried up some cabbage, onions, peppers,carrots, jalepenos and cubed up jalepeno spam. over a bed of rice.. outstanding! i like it when the little woman is out of town..

classic rock blasting in the living room.
life is good...

Get a deposit of half at least and in full before shipping, , and make sure he pays the insurance value on the shipping also.

i just finished dinner. fried up some cabbage, onions, peppers,carrots, jalepenos and cubed up jalepeno spam. over a bed of rice.. outstanding! i like it when the little woman is out of town..

life is good...

Pics???

life is good...
Something else is going to be blasting out later after eating that gastronomic delight. You're gonna need to air it out a little before the little woman returns!

Heaven vs Hell...

heaven_and_hell.jpg

Something else is going to be blasting out later after eating that gastronomic delight. You're gonna need to air it out a little before the little woman returns!
the little woman never does cabbage so i have to get my fill while shes gone.. had tuna with hard boiled eggs for lunch.. i should perfect flatulence later!

Have you ever wondered why they call it flatulence? Fart is good...it rhymes with Dart....

Grr have I said how much i hate people who put chevy drive trains in their mopars

Does anyone here know if 4 speed pedals out of a 74 Barracuda will fit a 74 Challenger?

-
Back