Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow! My dad had a 62 Sport Fury convertible he special ordered with the 361 and was pushbutton... :steering:

He loved the pushbutton because he was a lefty and it was perfect for him.. :thumbsup:

Then shortly after he picked his up, they came out with the 383 option... :BangHead:
see, im working on backup drive trains lol. Never know when i'll break the poly.

Uh

IMG_2327.PNG

eh? you're worrying about back up when you don't even have the front up? :wtf:
no, not worrying, i'm looking around. just in case. I learned my lesson the hard way with this 440 block that got screwed up. Finding a replacement block within driving distance took MONTHS and it was a chance happening. So if i can find back up transmission(s) for this, which seem to be harder to locate anywhere in the nation compared to a 440 block, I'm gonna be snagging one or two up.

Well, I don't have to decide to mow the lawn or not... The weather just answered that question...

Procrastination... It saves me some work...

Well, I don't have to decide to mow the lawn or not... The weather just answered that question...

Procrastination... It saves me some work...
Unlike most procrastination, it actually could save some work and fuel. If you put off mowing every time by a few days, you save a couple cuts per season. Of course if you wait too long, you could end up with more work raking piles...

To answer Scamper's post earlier, I got another garage art sign today. :D

This one is in honor of my grandfather (my dad's father) who used to tear-azz around the back roads of southern New England on his 1936 Indian Scout motorcycle (much to the dismay of my grandmother) and used it to commute to the Portsmouth NH Naval Base where he did the electrical wiring on submarines being built during WWII. I remember seeing it all rusted and covered in dust sitting in the back of his barn when I was a little kid.

Indian sign.jpg

Just got back told ya it would not fit in the magnum AND a van! The dist tester on the right is new to here also!
DSC01755.JPG
DSC01756.JPG
DSC01757.JPG

He had another of the big testers I bet he would have given me IF WE HAD A TRAILER with us, it was like a kid in a candy store, he did have a grease gun and gear oil dispenser that were on pretty nice 15 gallon penzoil drums, kind of glad I did not have the room!

-
Back