Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I sharpened the blades for the lawnmower...

Now I have to find some motivation to go out and use it...

It's not too bad, not sure if it's long enough or I should wait a little more...

But then again, I would like to test drive the new sharpened blade...

i'll have to check the polara to be sure, but I'm thinking its a 727 sb pushbutton

Did they make a 727 SB pushbutton???

Was that ever on a LA SB or on the poly???

340 came out in 68 which was way after pushbutton...

I think poly is the same trans mount pattern..

Did they make a 727 SB pushbutton???

Was that ever on a LA SB or on the poly???
yes accorrding to my original circa 1964 polara brochure, options for transmissions were 3, the column shifted 904, push button 727 and 4 speed manual 833.

Really what was I thinking

That's ok, we know that you were distracted....

DD 01.jpg

Well ****, now another flavor that I don't have...

View attachment 1715078943
im gonna do you one even better. Did you know there is actually an Iron cased 727 pushbutton used in midsized cars and wagons that had a DUAL small block and big block pattern?! They are extremely rare but do exist. I believe it was late 50s/early 60/61 models that had those. I seen one once before at a swap meet a few years back and it had a price tag of 1500 on it marked SOLD.

im gonna do you one even better. Did you know there is actually an Iron cased 727 pushbutton used in midsized cars and wagons that had a DUAL small block and big block pattern?! They are extremely rare but do exist. I believe it was late 50s/early 60/61 models that had those. I seen one once before at a swap meet a few years back and it had a price tag of 1500 on it marked SOLD.

:BangHead: :realcrazy:

Well be careful what you wish for...today we have two "classes" on how to be "5-star," it is such torture with games and participation, then some lucky staff member gets to serve the trainer and hotel GM, meanwhile we are busy this week and not running smoothly. So I said to myself last night, it might be worth it to get sick and miss all the b.s. Well wouldn't you know my Crohn's has flared up, pain comes in waves and I am using all my cuss words.:BangHead: Very fortunate for me it only lasts 24 hours, some people have much worse cases of it.

-
Back