Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just looking at that machine dave all the stencils are gone and he is asking that price, this one I actually think might just clean up, not the cabinet though.

Just looking at that machine dave all the stencils are gone and he is asking that price, this one I actually think might just clean up, not the cabinet though.
Yeah, I noticed that. It also looks like it has the incorrect door decals for that year tester.

If you paint the cabinet on yours, put the correct door decals on, clean up the top and make it all work...I figure you could pull $4k easy.

That should be easy, I was talking about the instruction type stencils, you will cry when you find out what I paid for it.

He also painted the cabinet an incorrect flat color, not hammer tone. The paint you have will look much better.

not hamster tone

3935443852_216981a97d.jpg

I get that and 99 percent of the time , i have zero issues with it. It just bugs me with the whole chevy drive train thing. More so than a chevy hood :lol:
To quote "K" from MIB...

"You're a young man, you need to learn how to relax about things."

Always is... I will probably be the only A body there, Mopar A body I mean..
I just started checking the fall show schedule here. Looks like I have 3 to go to in September including the one that I missed last year and would really like to pull a trophy from.

Their trophies are kinda cool...

49290d1442851566-opelizing-coupe-attachmentb4qsvfx1.jpg

Looks like a chevy on the right, and a /6 on the left? Long stroke...

-
Back