Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I use the red style for denatured alcohol, been going through the new ones, they suck, got I think 5 of them and at least five of the others in different sizes, this stuff all came out of a old Mercedes repair shop. Pretty cool to look around in there.

Do I have to go to work today? Why can't I get free money like some people it's not fair !

:rofl::usflag:

I use the red style for denatured alcohol, been going through the new ones, they suck, got I think 5 of them and at least five of the others in different sizes, this stuff all came out of a old Mercedes repair shop. Pretty cool to look around in there.
Denatured? That's no fun.

I use it on cleaning electronic components, will not mess up the coatings and cleans 100%

I have a couple of them - (middle of pic - middle shelf) the copper colored one has a flexible spout
100_3663.JPG

They do come in handy. Hey any one collect the old plumbers torches that take kero? I have a few I got somewhere and just want to get rid of them basically.

You have to put it in the past man, **** happens.
I know. Most stuff I can, but there's some things that I cant. It's more because I remember exactly that day as I was on orders when the news came down. The raw images are burnt into my mind forever. We lost two great guys in a horrific way, more than what the public has ever been told

Got to let it go it will make you freeze at the wrong time.
Honestly, it's made me be more aware, take **** seriously. And it's made me not care about speaking up against higher ranks if I see something wrong. There's a huge back story to what contributed to this and it was in small part due to a leadership failure

-
Back