Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They do come in handy. Hey any one collect the old plumbers torches that take kero? I have a few I got somewhere and just want to get rid of them basically.
How much you want for one?

i have a few old oil cans like that.

pretty cool.

the thing is that no matter how neat and clean you try to be with oil, it still gets all over your hands and makes a mess. i usually manage to get it in my hair too.

i have a few old oil cans like that.

pretty cool.

the thing is that no matter how neat and clean you try to be with oil, it still gets all over your hands and makes a mess. i usually manage to get it in my hair too.

I love it when you talk dirty..... :p

i did exactly what someone in here said would happen and took an oil bath when i dipped my liitle balls hone in oil and only had it partially in the hole when i started the drill.

i think the 3 stone hone is neater on the process but doesn't work as good as the hone with the little balls....i don't know what its called

i did exactly what someone in here said would happen and took an oil bath when i dipped my liitle balls hone in oil and only had it partially in the hole when i started the drill.

Wow I will leave that one alone. I knew you were a slick girl!

i did some practice honing on a junk 318 block because i want to make sure it goes prefect on my slant

That was me that warned you not to spray the hone or it will flip all over you... :(

Did you get a pic of you all covered in oil.... :poke:

i am very happy with the slant build ....i knocked the old cam bearings out and did more cleaning to the block

-
Back