Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man having a hell of a time finding the style circuit breaker that will match the sun machines, it is panel mounted and has a RED button that pops when triggered that you push to reset, can find them in black but not just plain red.
got a picture? I have access to a data base for pretty much every type of circuit you can come up with. need a pic or a part number

Nope...

stiff competition, there are a few for sale right now...

Waggs has both of his Waggins up for sale also...

Then there's another 65 Dart Wagon for sale...
honestly, the wagons are starting to grow on me, slide a 6.1 hemi into one covertly and it'll beat most stuff in town

Nope...

i didnt see the other 65.

i wish the timing was better and you weren't 80 thousand miles away.

i like your wagon and i want to kiss it and put wax on and wax off and bring it in my garage for a little TLC. LoL

yea, like your wagon, if i had that i would use my valiant as a parts car for it.

Yea, shoulda, woulda, cuda..

for my valiant, i have to have a slant. no other option. that car was made for a slant :)

I have a fresh 318 that is almost ready to go.... Just got to get the intake to fit - it's a little too wide right now for the heads that are on it... I may have to have a little milled off it to get it to fit right...

I'm considering tossing that in the 66 Valiant wagon instead of the 360 I had originally planned...

If I'm not happy with the 318, I can always build a 360 later and swap it in....

i didnt see the other 65.

i wish the timing was better and you weren't 80 thousand miles away.

i like your wagon and i want to kiss it and put wax on and wax off and bring it in my garage for a little TLC. LoL

yea, like your wagon, if i had that i would use my valiant as a parts car for it.
oh good lawd....... You really are trying to get me to make jokes this morning aren't you? :lol:

Nope...

i was thinking yours was a v8 ....i just realized it is a slant.

now i really want that car.

slants really belong in those cars. where is my heart emoji for that car

i was thinking yours was a v8 ....i just realized it is a slant.

now i really want that car.

slants really belong in those cars. where is my heart emoji for that car

Yep, it's a slant with the Wagg's custom dual exhaust manifolds and 2" pipes all the way to the back with 2" dynomax mufflers... It also has a Holley 2300 series 2 bbl carb with electric choke...

Good luck, don't fart!

If you do, you have to report the severity from the chart....

Skid Marks.jpg

Yep, it's a slant with the Wagg's custom dual exhaust manifolds and 2" pipes all the way to the back with 2" dynomax mufflers... It also has a Holley 2300 series 2 bbl carb with electric choke...
i dont know if ive seen your wagon?

-
Back