Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I really hope the upholstery guy guts my seat cover done soon. Looking forward to getting it out in the sun and get a good look at it.

I really hope the upholstery guy guts my seat cover done soon. Looking forward to getting it out in the sun and get a good look at it.
Thought Ben's woman was making you one

Im looking for about 51 x 37 inches. Laminate on foam backing would be great.
They only do standard sizes but I can put a border on the image in white so that when you cut that off you get the size image you want. Standard size would be 48" x 36" without a border and I could put a 51"x37" image inside a 60" x 48" border (next size up).

I'm not going to be able to do anything until the end of the month after my vacation so there's plenty of time to think about it.

They only do standard sizes but I can put a border on the image in white so that when you cut that off you get the size image you want. Standard size would be 48" x 36" without a border and I could put a 51"x37" image inside a 60" x 48" border (next size up).

I'm not going to be able to do anything until the end of the month after my vacation so there's plenty of time to think about it.
No rush on this end(do I ever get in a rush for anything) :lol: i really need to work on that:BangHead:

Working on another art piece this evening...

Zacs Burgers Hot Rod special.jpg

Hey folks, I know it's only the beginning of August but I'm already thinking about the calendar for 2018. So far I've collected 5 images for it but there are still 7 spots to fill.

If you want to get in the running for the list, please PM me your pics so that I can start putting them together. Like always, I will do the photoshop for you so just give me an idea of what you'd like.

Here are the five I have so far...

TMM Planes.jpg

Tim 69 GT whale 1.jpg

6 June.jpg

Tike Special 6 painted.jpg

GTS Planet 3.jpg

Hey folks, I know it's only the beginning of August but I'm already thinking about the calendar for 2018. So far I've collected 5 images for it but there are still 7 spots to fill.

If you want to get in the running for the list, please PM me your pics so that I can start putting them together. Like always, I will do the photoshop for you so just give me an idea of what you'd like.

Here are the five I have so far...

View attachment 1715079923

View attachment 1715079922

View attachment 1715079919

View attachment 1715079921

View attachment 1715079920
awsome

-
Back