Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
dag-gum man - WTH!???

Its partly my fault...when I hit my 20s I said screw Crohn's and just lived my life without messing with doctors and I did ok... so when I came here by ambulance the doctors had to scramble to get up to speed, and run tests, wait for results, for a tricky disease. I am giving them a run for their money. They are having to watch me for awhile. Couple more days I am guessing.

sometimes - - you just gotta say - - - - AH FUCKIT

fukitol.jpg

Got my front sway bar links on the Magnum. What a PITA. Simple job, NOT easy. 4 nuts and 3 did not want to let go. Ended up running the sawzall through one...
They were definitely going bad, but did not solve my clunking noise problem. :BangHead: I still need to do the drivers side axle, but it's just one split in the boot. I didn't think that was it cause I have had the boots in pieces and grease near gone and joints still ran smooth for a while. Just hoping not a ball joint too, since that would be the next most likely thing to make noise like it is.
Anyway, almost time to head into work. Gonna run the wife's Journey for a few days I guess...
I had to put a left upper ball joint on my Wifes 06 Chry. 300, with 104K on it. They are a part of the upper control arm. I changed both sides. And...............the bolts for the arms at the rear, are a biotch to get too. You'll see...:lol:

I had to put a left upper ball joint on my Wifes 06 Chry. 300, with 104K on it. They are a part of the upper control arm. I changed both sides. And...............the bolts for the arms at the rear, are a biotch to get too. You'll see...:lol:
lol if he wasnt looking forward to it before he is now!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
**BREAKING NEWS**
NFL CUTS ONE TEAM...
The NFL announced today that for financial reasons due to the disrespect of the National Anthem and America Flag they had to eliminate one team from the league. They've decided to combine the Green Bay Packers and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and form one team. Causing many layoffs but saving millions of dollars in costs. The new team will be known as the TAMPACKS. Unfortunately, they're only good for one period and they have no second string...
1f923.png
1f923.png
1f923.png

**BREAKING NEWS**
NFL CUTS ONE TEAM...
The NFL announced today that for financial reasons due to the disrespect of the National Anthem and America Flag they had to eliminate one team from the league. They've decided to combine the Green Bay Packers and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and form one team. Causing many layoffs but saving millions of dollars in costs. The new team will be known as the TAMPACKS. Unfortunately, they're only good for one period and they have no second string... View attachment 1715099171View attachment 1715099172View attachment 1715099173
:rofl:

**BREAKING NEWS**
NFL CUTS ONE TEAM...
The NFL announced today that for financial reasons due to the disrespect of the National Anthem and America Flag they had to eliminate one team from the league. They've decided to combine the Green Bay Packers and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and form one team. Causing many layoffs but saving millions of dollars in costs. The new team will be known as the TAMPACKS. Unfortunately, they're only good for one period and they have no second string... View attachment 1715099171View attachment 1715099172View attachment 1715099173
:rofl::rofl:

-
Back