Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had to put a left upper ball joint on my Wifes 06 Chry. 300, with 104K on it. They are a part of the upper control arm. I changed both sides. And...............the bolts for the arms at the rear, are a biotch to get too. You'll see...:lol:
Don't recall doing any uppers. Both lowers have been changed (whole arm)

Last edited:
**BREAKING NEWS**
NFL CUTS ONE TEAM...
The NFL announced today that for financial reasons due to the disrespect of the National Anthem and America Flag they had to eliminate one team from the league. They've decided to combine the Green Bay Packers and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and form one team. Causing many layoffs but saving millions of dollars in costs. The new team will be known as the TAMPACKS. Unfortunately, they're only good for one period and they have no second string... View attachment 1715099171View attachment 1715099172View attachment 1715099173
:rofl:

@Ddaddy can I ask for a HUGE favor? My three year old likes all those polara pics you did for me but could you do one whenever you get a chance in panther pink please? She keeps asking me to "draw her race car in pink" lol

@Ddaddy can I ask for a HUGE favor? My three year old likes all those polara pics you did for me but could you do one whenever you get a chance in panther pink please? She keeps asking me to "draw her race car in pink" lol
I think I did one of those already, lemme go look for it...

I knew I had done one...I just never did the full HK treatment!

Chris Polara pink w.jpg

I am still here. Those guys leave work and are silent till the next day.

-
Back