Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We have a two george limit at our round table in the coffee shop....

How many mikes have we had here all at once? Should there be a limit?

Morning guys. Woke up with what feels like a hangover. Tylenol cold and flu. Nighttime tablets made for a not bad sleep but morning i feel yucky.

Long day yesterday, lots of yard cleanup and moving stuff for winter storage. Bareacuda is near the door, so i can spend weekends working on it in my shop.most i have done with it so far.
Well I had help here on the hill yesterday cleaning and hauling chit to the dump, emptied Victoria's nest (12X14 Bald eagle barn) so I can re-reorganize all my stash to make it easy to walk in and out this winter. we did the same thing yesterday it sounds like

Bud on 2012 dog day 024.jpg

We have a two george limit at our round table in the coffee shop....

How many mikes have we had here all at once? Should there be a limit?
3 I believe, there is toolman (Mike) and Scampmike, and me, memike , I believe I joined this site first in 2006 :lol: so

Some days i miss my Ramcharger.
Dont need a key to pop rear hatch....

I do have to say out of all of Joeyes sites this one rocks one the people definitely are a 'group" to be nice.

I have asked many times why there are not any fishing or hunting mag in these dr. offices or hospitals :BangHead: You would think that there are many hunters and fishing folks in these offices waiting to be seen, and forget it if you are a gear head :wtf:
This could be a movement all over the states if we start dropping good magazines in the slots at hospitals and dr. offices Just think of the many members here and just the folks that are going to these places started doing the same thing :) we could start a thread on where anyone dropped off some real reading for many folks !! I bet the offices would get some people saying thanks for the good reading matt, they are sick of seeing Better homes and gardens and baby life and such @goldfish65 :thumbsup:
Exactly, Mike! It's boring in the bospital and tv is junk, families in the waiting area need something to keep them entertained because they are worrying. And today I am going to straighten the bookshelves in the hallway here, they are a mess!

The Va usually has a good selection, they also have a book exchange take as many as you want just return or drop off more, honor system, usually stuff I like also, when I go there I usually bring a Bunch in to drop off. and leave with a few also!

Yeah Mike! Wish I was there to witness that!
I will be starting a new thread (Have not dun that in a couple years) on the shop build on the hill here in northeast Arkansas .. I will be taking pictures and videos

Well hello to you to Mitch, what is for the first meal on this day sir ??

-
Back