Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning bud !! How is that boy of yours doing :lol: ok young man :) Never will forget my plane ride up there for my 7 day stay :thumbsup:
043.jpg
Yep Mike, that was quite a car show.

Good morning Pete !! Another super memory was made when I flew up there for my 7 day stay with you and Keith, Hay !! I bet it is chilly up there today ??

12421805_1231572930191384_1973406496_n.jpg

That picture was taken after the fact of that great double shot of honey pecan wikie you poured for me :thankyou: Looks like I am howling at the sun :rofl:
You kinda like that stuff don't ya. LOL

@Kegan B , do you still have Tony's turbo car there bud.. ?? You was fixing up the front end bushings I believe

@Kegan B , do you still have Tony's turbo car there bud.. ?? You was fixing up the front end bushings I believe
No I had it finished and took him for a ride in it around town. Then we had planed to do shocks and struts on it but never got to.

Everything is white with frost, kind of like my head. We've been thinking of you Daivid, and thanks for the flowers. Got to get busy moving.

Everything is white with frost, kind of like my head. We've been thinking of you Daivid, and thanks for the flowers. Got to get busy moving.
Well be that way !! Get your silver haired head *** off the chair and get at it :lol: Love you guys !

Morning all, hope you get some good news David. Hoppy, gota watch those table saws.
Yeah it was stupid pulling the cord on the washer and it skipped and wham right on the corner of it. Freaking thing is from prob the 30's and has to bee 300 lb! Lesson learned.

Was trying to start the pressure washer to clean this one up.
Hey did that guy get back to you on shipping?
DSC01966.JPG

-
Back