Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I almost bought one of those 4-5 months ago.. I figured it was just a novelty thing and ended up passing on it.. Now I wish I bought 10 of them.
I had one after they first came out. I didn't like it. Harder than hell for accurate fire and if you werent careful, itd go full bump fire mode on you rapidly. Only reason I wish I'd kept it now is they're going for 4 grand online auctions.

I had one after they first came out. I didn't like it. Harder than hell for accurate fire and if you werent careful, itd go full bump fire mode on you rapidly. Only reason I wish I'd kept it now is they're going for 4 grand online auctions.
Holy crap, I didnt realize they were going for that much! ****, I could of made a killing. LOL

Look another load coming! Parts but the cabinets are good for a redo!
ls2.jpg
ls1.jpg
lsun.jpg

Holy crap, I didnt realize they were going for that much! ****, I could of made a killing. LOL
yeah, gonna be interesting to see what happens though. an outright ban or are they gonna open them up to registration like the rest of the NFA items. or nothing?
Look another load coming! Parts but the cabinets are good for a redo!
View attachment 1715099627 View attachment 1715099628 View attachment 1715099629

Curious, how fast do you flip those once restored?

Well seeing you can make a homemade bumpstock, I cant see them banning them. I can see them making you have to register them, but then again... who knows.....

I have sold a few small ones, sell a bunch of parts, doing the "good" restored machines to Carlisle actually, prob a truck and trailer job. they really do not sell online at all. That old one with the gauges I need the top part of the case to replace that one that got ripped off, already have the dist tester sold as a parts machine for way more than I paid for both machines and the shipping., Cabinets are easy to get rid of 500 a pop and more for the really old ones like the engine tester is on.

anyone got a marshmellow?

all jokes aside, this has got to suck

fire.PNG

No rain today. I am planning on getting the shelves put together for the storage garage. I have a dozen totes taking up floor space. I need to run the 66 out so I can work inside. I found some old 2x4 frames in the basement. I just need to get a few 2x6's and screw them together.

-
Back