Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks, you should have seen it when I got it. Grundy will not touch you until 25.

yea, my insurance is mega cheap....so much that my parents cover it :D

I am over 25 with an almost perfect driving record (2 speeding tickets) and female.

I think its really dumb for young females to get a cheaper rate than young men.........girls are just as dangerous if not more dangerous from not paying attention. Boys seem to get in trouble behind the wheel from pushing the envelope but girls I know get in trouble from being dumb. LOL

Great lookin' truck Halifax!

I should sell my eclipse, I'm no accidents, no tickets, good driving but still $150/month for it since I'm 21 with a 2 door sports car. :wack:

cool that we have a pretty mixed group of cool mopar people here :cheers:

Texting kills most of em!

In South Africa I would have to say alcohol is number one... Youngster on a night out with friends, brave and full of spirits. "Hold my drink and watch this move..."!?

I'll be sober for 10 years in June 2016... thank my Creator daily for keeping me safe as an alcoholic driver.

Ters.

I didn't even know they were on pay-per-view, thought they were strictly web based.

What are they building this time?

It's still web but you get the show 30 days earlier on motortrendondemand.com.

All done preparing for startup minus coolant filling. :thumblef:

girls are just as dangerous if not more dangerous from not paying attention.

My mom totaled my first car cause some girl was doing her make up and rammed her into a jersey barrier.

I think guys get in more speeding trouble. Girls always just seem to be doing 2 - 3 things at once.

No offense to any gender.

You just want to meet OMR. I can tell you, he looks good for 80. LOL

FYI, this is near Quakertown, not near my house...

Well I've been told part of me looks outstanding. Or is that out standing? Standing out?
Hell I'm to old to remember.

Mornin' folks!

Taking a break after putting the winter wheels on the A4. I used to think it was a major drag changing wheels but it really is a breeze with the right tools.

Ters, I forgot about the yoke so I still have that to do. Remove it from the drive shaft and plug it into the transmission, that is. I might get around to it today. November is sucking the energy out of me, unfortunately. Wish I was down where you are.

A very good morning to you all. Just saw on the news: Harvard research shows coffee drinkers live longer. :blob: hope that offsets last months report about bacon. Lol :wack:

I added a third brake light on the Duster last week. Got my positap connectors and ran a temporary wire to power it up last night. Anybody know how to take a pic of a light that's not all glare?

Attachments

• 2015-11-11 17.36.57.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 2015-11-16 18.08.27.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 131
Morning, guys!

Try reducing the exposure manually, Keith. The camera's trying to make the sky look right and compared to that, the lights are a lot brighter so you need to shorten exposure time or decrease the aperture (move towards higher f-number).

Not always possible to do, depends on what you're shooting with.

Morning, guys!

Try reducing the exposure manually, Keith. The camera's trying to make the sky look right and compared to that, the lights are a lot brighter so you need to shorten exposure time or decrease the aperture (move towards higher f-number).

Not always possible to do, depends on what you're shooting with.

Galaxy 5 phone...

Then I suppose you could make the picture darker before you shoot? On my iPhone, I just tap the screen and then I can adjust the brightness by sliding up and down on the screen.

Having a really clean lens is important, too.

A very good morning to you all. Just saw on the news: Harvard research shows coffee drinkers live longer. :blob: hope that offsets last months report about bacon. Lol :wack:

I'll drink a extra cup or two this morning. I ate a lot of bacon last night. Lol Good morning crew!

Galaxy 5 phone...

On phones with auto focus, you can tap the lights to focus on those as oppose to the background and foreground. I would aim at from where you're standing and tap the middle light, should focus in on all the things similar to that color.

Also: Morning everyone!

I'll drink a extra cup or two this morning. I ate a lot of bacon last night. Lol Good morning crew!

They said 'moderate' coffee drinking. Is that the same as moderator coffee drinking? lol

2-5 cups a day was the range that is suppost to help against heart disease and some other stuff. If I drank 5 cups I would be so wired, I'd be running into myself. Of course most coffee drinkers are drinking way more than a 'cup' using a mug or various sizes at convienience stores.

Man I used to drink prob a half gallon a day when I was serving, Better than the 5 hour energy bottles the handed out in the chow hall!

On phones with auto focus, you can tap the lights to focus on those as oppose to the background and foreground. I would aim at from where you're standing and tap the middle light, should focus in on all the things similar to that color.

Also: Morning everyone!

I did try that. Doesn't change much.

I wil try to expose it less like Anders said. lol

They said 'moderate' coffee drinking. Is that the same as moderator coffee drinking? lol

2-5 cups a day was the range that is suppost to help against heart disease and some other stuff. If I drank 5 cups I would be so wired, I'd be running into myself. Of course most coffee drinkers are drinking way more than a 'cup' using a mug or various sizes at convienience stores.

LOL I would say I have been moderated this morning so far. (or is that modified) lol

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/16/health/coffee-reduced-death-rate-study/

-
Back