Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mornin' folks!

So that's what that is in your avatar, Old Man Mopar! I've been squinting like crazy trying to see what it is.

Way cool!

Well I am back. Mitch the wallet saga continues, we have to send a notarized letter to them to mail it back, but how do you get it notarized without ID? She is on the way to a wake in a few in NY, at least Danny is driving. What a mess. My stepmother is a notary so when she is on long Island I told her to get her to do it.

Always good to know someone !! Can she confirm your wifes identity ! LOL

Gotta go guys. Small job in the shop this morning. Then I'm headed over to the farm to scout about.

I don't know she has not seen her in a while and she is in her 80's! I know she will not recognize Danny for sure.

Mornin' folks!

So that's what that is in your avatar, Old Man Mopar! I've been squinting like crazy trying to see what it is.

Way cool!

Thanks it's a hemi mock up block that I made into a mail box. I have headers and a rat fink character to add just been to busy.

Well I guess it stars from up! Hopefully Dean (the guy with the shop across the street) can inspect the truck today.Should be interesting. Had to go with reg insurance with it Grundy denied it as a collector car.

Good morning,

I just spoke with the underwriter and he didn’t approve adding the vehicles on. He said the vehicles are clean and beautiful, but they aren’t show vehicles. The vehicles we cover are for car shows and car related events. I am sorry about the inconvenience.

Thank you,

20 years old with historic tags here in Md, does not require state inspection. Did it on my Ram 250 and my Comanche

No it cost the same. In PA you get a truck plate once you are over a ton capacity.
Tike signed it over as a gift so I did not have to pay sales taxes.
Morning Daredevil

-
Back