Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning I have Hagerty. They insure all my cars even they non running projects. Plus the have a spare parts coverage included. I pay just under $500.00 for three cars.

It was weird, my dart is with them, love the coverage, Ray what years are they all show type?

My ears are always ringing! I blame it on all the loud trucks I drove in the early years.

It was weird, my dart is with them, love the coverage, Ray what years are they all show type?

I have my sons 68 gto show car. My 73 cuda non show car, and my 67 sport fury convert that isn't going anyplace. It's buried under a mountain of boxes in a garage in the city.

We recently in the last year sold his 70 judge. Far from a show car and they insured that.

I think they will not do drivers, they asked how many miles told them 2k on the truck 5k on the firechicken.

Escalade is up and running. The guy did a good job. It was a little contentious at times. At one point I though I would have to open a can of Spinich and go at it with him.

I think they will not do drivers, they asked how many miles told them 2k on the truck 5k on the firechicken.

Only restrictions I have are can't use it for shopping. Leave it unattended. Daily driver. Wich is hard to prove or disprove if you catch my drift.

Oh yes. Doesn't pull like it did but it has plenty of balls. Just seemed like overkill since I have no plans on pulling anything with it.

Years ago my son parked at a auto zone and someone keyed it while he was inside. They sited the unattended restriction, but still payed out. Good company.

No claims yet with Grundy, so far so good. I wonder if I could have claimed my transmission? LOL

Hey Mitch, can you adjust the wiper motor to park in the proper place? For the truck.

My condolences. Marilyn went to her aunts wake last night in NY, I think she is back. Long day for her.

Mark had told my wife he wanted to be buried in a Hershey tin. Dad had collected them, but all were too small. Got a 5 lb cocoa tin off eBay last week, but sides are cardboard. So made a wood box to put it in.

Attachments

• 2015-11-19 07.20.29.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 2015-11-19 07.19.30.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 98
-
Back