Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Is there any good campgrounds within an hour or so if Carlisle? I could bring the camper and maybe that'll convince the wife to come along lol

Pontoon is rewired, rednecked, and actually runs! Dude had the biggest hodgepodge of **** to make it work.. Had an ignition switch (brand new) from a forklift... Mix and match toggle switches... various lengths of romex... made it work. Had to wire in a kill switch to ground out the magnetos to get it to shut off! Redneck at its finest! but it all works and looks like a decent install (even tho EVERY marine safety device was bypassed)..
Yeah... Sure... But did you get PAID ?????

Sittin around at the hospital bored, you?

Slept in, did dishes, went for a McD's run, have a turkey in the oven, and tried to get a timing chain cover off an old 318 sitting outside in the back, but the pulley bolt heads are too rusted to get a socket on, but found another one with the proper timing marks that needs a clean up...

Slept in, did dishes, went for a McD's run, have a turkey in the oven, and tried to get a timing chain cover off an old 318 sitting outside in the back, but the pulley bolt heads are too rusted to get a socket on, but found another one with the proper timing marks that needs a clean up...
I have some at home if needed

Well ... I did get stuff done today.... Just need to attach all the carb stuff and stab the dizzy. Then tomorrow I'll torch it off...
BEER TIME !!!!!!!!
0203181706.jpg
0203181706b.jpg
0203181706a.jpg

-
Back