Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can't quote that many posts here this morning. You guys are on a roll.

See dukey might make it to Carlisle I would defiantly not bring the kids that little, way to hot and seen way to many screamers in strollers last year, glad mine shows up and leaves!

Dam just started snowing. Have to run to the store fast and I did not fix the wiper on the truck yet but at least it is in the shop!:D

See dukey might make it to Carlisle I would defiantly not bring the kids that little, way to hot and seen way to many screamers in strollers last year, glad mine shows up and leaves!
You and Mitch can babysit while he walks around

My bet is on Benricky showing up and Chris NOT!

I could not even imagine that one, and then do Gettysburg with them? He will remember that trip for the rest of his life. I would just fly out and wing it myself.

Highlight of the trip would be waiting in line for the hellcat/Demon rides!

I am sure you have some really ridiculous stories that you cannot share. I worked in a parts store for a bit and just could not deal with the idiots and that was before the internet! My future son in law is like that also asks for advice, leaves googles it and does something different then I get the I should have listened to you thing.
Thats called an ask-hole. Ask for advice and do the opposite.

:rofl: And him putting the child seats in so they can ride
SFI certified car seats?
1952-chevrolet-suburban-vintage-baby-car-seat.jpg

-
Back