Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
From what I saw ZMan the front was going to hammer the central eastern seaboard. I dont think that Kansas would get hit.

No Worry, I have been in Kansas in January. You've got it coming!

Yup, and we get together IRL. That's what Hoppy mentioned above Lift day was the first big get together when we all went to his place to put up a lift that didn't get there - so we drank a lot (not coffee) instead. LOL
I'm sure its a fun time and understand why she'll let him go to Carlisle as long as you all don't come back to the house...lol!!

Hoppy my wife is starting to think a two day drive for a car show might be a little to far. I smiled and told her if we started at 2 or 3am I could do it in a day. Can't tell you her answer on that idea. Might have to settle for Mopars in the Park.
Really, I doubt I could do it if it was out there. Pretty awesome having the world's biggest Mopar meet in our backyard. :thumbsup:

Yup, and we get together IRL. That's what Hoppy mentioned above Lift day was the first big get together when we all went to his place to put up a lift that didn't get there - so we drank a lot (not coffee) instead. LOL
There are a few of us within 150 miles, but then there is Rick!:realcrazy:

thankyou[1].gif

I'm sure its a fun time and understand why she'll let him go to Carlisle as long as you all don't come back to the house...lol!!
My wife actually loves all of the guys and the wives she met so far, that way I am a lucky man, but with all her medical crap she rather be home, she did not even make it to Carlisle to stop in last year and she loves the hellcat rides!

From what I saw ZMan the front was going to hammer the central eastern seaboard. I dont think that Kansas would get hit.

No Worry, I have been in Kansas in January. You've got it coming!
Jeff we have our own little storm happening today, Tuesday 4-6 inches of snow. Winter sucks worked outside for 30 years, and hate winter more and more each year. Just waiting on the wife to retire and we can go south for a couple months....I hope.

My wife actually loves all of the guys and the wives she met so far, that way I am a lucky man, but with all her medical crap she rather be home, she did not even make it to Carlisle to stop in last year and she loves the hellcat rides!
I'm lucky too, my wife actually encourages me to buy the cars we have, truck, and trailer. She loves going to car shows, and has made a great attempt to learn what engine the car has and other information so that she can talk to people at the shows. She wants to sit down today and start putting a car show calendar together. Life is good.

Bacon,

Ya know, you can NEVER go wrong with Bacon for sure!

:thumbsup:
The sausage was thawed however!

Mine is into the 70 era since between us we had a lot of them. She is not to into working on them but give her a set of keys and watch out!

I'm lucky too, my wife actually encourages me to buy the cars we have, truck, and trailer. She loves going to car shows, and has made a great attempt to learn what engine the car has and other information so that she can talk to people at the shows. She wants to sit down today and start putting a car show calendar together. Life is good.
Keep that one!!

Mine wants to go out and become comfortable driving the automatic. It's a 55 Chevy 2dr Hardtop SBC 400 with 4.11 rear end 12 inch rear tires, yes min-tubed. Anyway probably take her up on a weekend to the high school parking lot and start her out like I did the kids. Barracuda is a 4 speed and she said she has no interest in learning to drive a 4 speed...city girl.

Mine wants to go out and become comfortable driving the automatic. It's a 55 Chevy 2dr Hardtop SBC 400 with 4.11 rear end 12 inch rear tires, yes min-tubed. Anyway probably take her up on a weekend to the high school parking lot and start her out like I did the kids. Barracuda is a 4 speed and she said she has no interest in learning to drive a 4 speed...city girl.
Same with my wife she can drive a stick just prefers not to. I did teach the kids to drive a stick for their drivers test. One of the best things I ever did. Daughter just stops in and asks if she can take my cobalt (stick) for a ride just to drive one again, all her cars up to this one was a manual.

Oh nothing
I seen

Chris did you ever get in touch with lodging?
no. I tried the switchboard number and got a recording but didn't try the second number yet. Had to do some chores and move work for my grandparents. And worked on the polara, finally got the passenger door open and worked on the latch, I think I need a replacement one. I took it out and the piece where the rod for the exterior handle button attached is broke off and the inside one is bent.

Now to get the dang glovebox open

IMG_3862.JPG

IMG_3863.JPG

-
Back