Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If you were talking about the game... That is today... If yur talkin about comin here , Thursday is fine...

I'm lucky too, my wife actually encourages me to buy the cars we have, truck, and trailer. She loves going to car shows, and has made a great attempt to learn what engine the car has and other information so that she can talk to people at the shows. She wants to sit down today and start putting a car show calendar together. Life is good.

She's a keeper!!! :thumbsup:

I wanna see Philly win...Just tired of seeing the Pats do it. I do like Brady tho. I'll have money on the over, today.. That way I'll be happy, whoever wins...:thumbsup:
Eagles are +4.5 underdog ... The over under is 48.5 total score, both teams

Well snowed 4 inches in the past couple hours. Had to make a grocery run, snowing hard and with the wind visibility was 100 feet. Fortunately I didn't have to go far. Heading out soon snow blow my driveway and the 92 year old neighbors. I don't mind usually means a homemade pie coming my way in a couple days.:thumbsup:

I think the most Pats have won a Super Bowl was 6. Three or four were 3 or 4 points. I don't even know what the spread is.

Yeah, I need to go get some beer to drink, before I go to my Sons Super Bowl Party....
Here's one. I have a couple gallons in the basement.
I might have to consume some!

20180203_213038.jpg

You guys making anything special for the Super Bowl? I will have the game on but really don't care who wins. I don't follow the sport much. I am fixing a pot of Chicken Chili and a pan of Loaded Nacho Fries.

You guys making anything special for the Super Bowl? I will have the game on but really don't care who wins. I don't follow the sport much. I am fixing a pot of Chicken Chili and a pan of Loaded Nacho Fries.
I am going to my Sons restaurant, he is hosting a SB Party... I'll be there at 5pm. $50 per person, includes a square on the pool , and free buffet.. Must Pay for Beer ...:(:(

That's why I drink a few in advance.. My VN buddy Alex goes with me, and drives. He only drinks a little....:thumbsup:

I haven’t decided what I’m making yet. Probably either Spam alfredo Florentine over rice or Bow tie pasta and broccoli with a sweet garlic Parmesan sauce.

I am going to my Sons restaurant, he is hosting a SB Party... I'll be there at 5pm. $50 per person, includes a square on the pool , and free buffet.. Must Pay for Beer ...:(:(
You gotta pay to go to your sons?!?!
I haven’t decided what I’m making yet. Probably either Spam alfredo Florentine over rice or maybe Bow tie pasta and broccoli with a sweet garlic Parmesan sauce.
I made steak and chicken fajitas

You gotta pay to go to your sons?!?!
I made steak and chicken fajitas
Uhh ... yeah... Its a business... he's got , probably 100 people coming for the Party. Mostly customers. He closes the restaurant to non participants

2 gallons? That’s almost a case of 12 oz beers. That should get you through the game!
I won't drink it all. May be just a quart. I have to save a few bottles for special occasions. But not too long. I don't want it to go bad with age. I have a new beer kit coming. Just a regular light. a $12 kit will get me $1.50 quarts of finished product.

-
Back