Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It was a beautiful winter day at the track. 75, no wind to speak of, lovely scenery of the feminine persuasion, 36 Super Late Models, 300 laps. Those guys race clean, no pushing and shoving. 1 scary incident but after they got him out of the upside down late model, he walked to the ambulance. The fans we talked to, good folks. Just a great winter racing day all around. Their T-shirts need artistic work though, no big score there :rofl: .

Morning all, SB day finally here. Homemade waffles for breakfast and marinated/rub Tri-Tip on the Traegar for game time dinner.
Looking forward to the game, not something that has always been true. Logged on to the "who do you like" thread but couldn't bring
myself to post there. Too much of a **** show that place.
Circling the airport until 2/27 when I get my knee replacement surgery while I think about building my next car.
Good day to all-Peace Out-------------Rat-----------:)

Morning all, SB day finally here. Homemade waffles for breakfast and marinated/rub Tri-Tip on the Traegar for game time dinner.
Looking forward to the game, not something that has always been true. Logged on to the "who do you like" thread but couldn't bring
myself to post there. Too much of a **** show that place.
Circling the airport until 2/27 when I get my knee replacement surgery while I think about building my next car.
Good day to all-Peace Out-------------Rat-----------:)

Tri Tip :thumbsup: You Rock! Whip up some Salsa, don't forget the garlic bread, put a couple of bakers on the back side of the fire, some pinquito beans extra pepper. Got it goin on. Peace Out Brother!

I seen

no. I tried the switchboard number and got a recording but didn't try the second number yet. Had to do some chores and move work for my grandparents. And worked on the polara, finally got the passenger door open and worked on the latch, I think I need a replacement one. I took it out and the piece where the rod for the exterior handle button attached is broke off and the inside one is bent.

Now to get the dang glovebox open

View attachment 1715138424

View attachment 1715138425
Got pics of them? I have most of the rods from the belve and the locks still, outside handles are on my garage doors so no go on them!

Got pics of them? I have most of the rods from the belve and the locks still, outside handles are on my garage doors so no go on them!
I'll have to go get some. Didn't think too. The handles are fine, it's in the latch end that's the problem

Man the roads suck, think they were cold enough for the snow/rain to freeze!
snowing pretty good here for the past hour. Got near an inch. supposed to change to freezing rain and then all rain. So hopefully all washed away and drained before it freezes again tonight.

Put them suckers on the pit. Crust side down first, let that butter get soaked in goooood, then flip'em over. Dang, got to get my new pit functional SOOOON.

I'll have to go get some. Didn't think too. The handles are fine, it's in the latch end that's the problem
I know the part you are talking about shoot a pick of the lock might be the same, hell I can just send it with those blocks whenever that happens.

snowing pretty good here for the past hour. Got near an inch. supposed to change to freezing rain and then all rain. So hopefully all washed away and drained before it freezes again tonight.
We are getting a mix, seems to be freezing on contact, glad I am not going out the rest of the day guaranteed a bunch of accidents at least up at elevation around here.

Glove box is easy to unlatch take a piece of stiff wire make a L shape and just get it in there between the plunger and plate and just slip the plunger in done that a bunch, like opening a treasure chest! or a long piece of thin metal like a feeler gauge works also

Slowed down when I was gone!:rofl:
Guess I post to much, noticed it those two days I took a break also, what would you do without a HOPPY?

-
Back