Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ben you ever go to the MOPAR show in Garland, or Oklahoma City?? Got a trailer now looking to venture out of Kansas. I saw there websites and both had been going on for 30+ years.
ZMan

And, I'm back.

a4d39b582320a99f2d7988e81905e5c3--so-funny-funny-****.jpg

Ben you ever go to the MOPAR show in Garland, or Oklahoma City?? Got a trailer now looking to venture out of Kansas. I saw there websites and both had been going on for 30+ years.
ZMan
Never been to either one. Got family in OK so I really should hit the OKC show..

I would do it but.............the kids will have a whole new vocabulary some things come to mind

Whip those puppies out lady!
Hey you over there I am hungry
You my Daddy?

Plenty more would come up I am sure. Ben any ideas?

Marilyn calls Lift day and Carlisle "boys day out" So I get a pass. She liked it when you guys were here but rather not do it again somewhere else. what do your wives call it?

Good Morning!

Church was cancelled today because of icing conditions.

Coffee, grits, fried eggs, grated Colby cheese on top...
...Life is GOOD!

Good Morning!

Church was cancelled today because of icing conditions.

Coffee, grits, fried eggs, grated Colby cheese on top...
...Life is GOOD!
Wonder if that is coming up here the weather on the news seems all over the place.

Hoppy my wife is starting to think a two day drive for a car show might be a little to far. I smiled and told her if we started at 2 or 3am I could do it in a day. Can't tell you her answer on that idea. Might have to settle for Mopars in the Park.

Think one of the PA guys in this group needs another project.....now that I look have you noticed how many PA guys are in this coffee group? Hmmmm??
Yup, and we get together IRL. That's what Hoppy mentioned above Lift day was the first big get together when we all went to his place to put up a lift that didn't get there - so we drank a lot (not coffee) instead. LOL

Hoppy my wife is starting to think a two day drive for a car show might be a little to far. I smiled and told her if we started at 2 or 3am I could do it in a day. Can't tell you her answer on that idea. Might have to settle for Mopars in the Park.
And that would be ok too!

@Ben Drinkin -you need to talk to these people bout drivin...

-
Back