Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You guys making anything special for the Super Bowl? I will have the game on but really don't care who wins. I don't follow the sport much. I am fixing a pot of Chicken Chili and a pan of Loaded Nacho Fries.
I don't follow much either. So today I live vicariously through others:lol:

Was going to run up to Lowes for some materials but it's drizzling. I need an interior door and don't know how that would handle getting a bit wet.

The little woman got a crock pot full of meatballs, some guacamole, queso and a big cheese, meat and veggie tray.. She must think there's gonna be more than 2 people here watching the game! I got a handle of bourbon and one of vodka, I'm set..

The little woman got a crock pot full of meatballs, some guacamole, queso and a big cheese, meat and veggie tray.. She must think there's gonna be more than 2 people here watching the game! I got a handle of bourbon and one of vodka, I'm set..
You got BALLS ???? :thumbsup:

Cheers! I have a BV and Sprite going while my beer is cooling. Cooling burger and chicken, doing laundry and watching the pre game.
20180131_165116.jpg

:rofl: Social butterfly.
Na just not feeling well since the Fri. Party.
Chest pain, rapid heartbeat at times.
I get this off and on.
Most off the party folks are nurses family and friends anyway.
Just take a few valium set the game for record and layvdown.
See ya all after the birds win the game.

Well, we have nearly finished cleaning out my BIL’s apartment. What a serious mess. Donation guys are coming tomorrow to clear out the furniture and then we need to get the carpets cleaned.

He also had this old antique glass panel lamp he bought a few years ago that I am trying to value and sell to help pay back some of his final expenses to his parents. It appears to be pre-war, made from solid brass (heavy as hell), and it’s about 36” tall. Near as I can tell it was made by M.C. Co.

Anyone know anything about antique lamps?

E1A817B7-D50A-4455-99B2-45AA84E4137D.jpeg

Well, we have nearly finished cleaning out my BIL’s apartment. What a serious mess. Donation guys are coming tomorrow to clear out the furniture and then we need to get the carpets cleaned.

He also had this old antique glass panel lamp he bought a few years ago that I am trying to value and sell to help pay back some of his final expenses to his parents. It appears to be pre-war, made from solid brass (heavy as hell), and it’s about 36” tall. Near as I can tell it was made by M.C. Co.

View attachment 1715138564
That's a pretty slag glass lamp. The cord and socket will tell you if it's old or not. Most of those sell for $50-$100 at furniture stores.

You guys making anything special for the Super Bowl? I will have the game on but really don't care who wins. I don't follow the sport much. I am fixing a pot of Chicken Chili and a pan of Loaded Nacho Fries.
The boss and I have been munching on Bontost cheese, deer sausage, crackers, and a little vino. Dinner is loaded tacos, chips, queso, and probably Tito's and cranberry, diet cranberry of course. We really don't care who wins, probably watch it for the commercials.

I don't have a book and don't see one on the net but the info should be out there. slag glass lamp M C and co. - Google Search

View attachment 1715138564
-

I don't have a book and don't see one on the net but the info should be out there. slag glass lamp M C and co. - Google Search

-
Yeah, I search the internets for 3 hours yesterday and came up empty other than being able to identify the manufacturer. Lamps from that company seem to go from $400 to $1200 but I can’t find one similar enough to put a value on this one.

Yeah, I search the internets for 3 hours yesterday and came up empty other than being able to identify the manufacturer. Lamps from that company seem to go from $400 to $1200 but I can’t find one similar enough to put a value on this one.
I'll poke around and see what I can find. Any antique stores close?

Trick is finding the right buyer.

I'll poke around and see what I can find. Any antique stores close?
I’m sure there are, I need to find out where they are and if they can help.

Trick is finding the right buyer.

Agreed. First I want to get a realistic value and price it low enough to pull a buyer without waiting too long. I’m not trying to get maximum value, just a fair price for a fast sale.

-
Back